This annual function was Dedicated To Ashoka Vijay Dashami
Purpose / Objectives of the activity:
- To cultivate human values as (Liberty Equality and Fraternity) in society.
- To educate people by present moral social cultural principles of our Ideals.
People Involved leading the Activity: IBM Society members, School Staff
Chief Guest, Mulk Raj Gindhaji
1, Mr.Ved Praksh, (PRESIDENT: Guru Ravidas Community – SCOTLAND)
2, Mr.B.D.Kaler, (Chief Commissioner Income Tax -Retd )
3, ER.Hariom, (A.E. MES. New Delhi)
4, ER.Jaswant Rai, ( Executive Engineer )
5, H.L.Bhatti, (D.S.P (Punjab Police)
6, Adv, MR.Prakash Bansal ,
7,MR.C.L.Shemar, (D.G.M. (Punjab & Sind Bank )
9,Dr Fateh Singh,(|New Delhi)
Number of Participants present: Male 550, female, 650, Total 1200,
Chief Guest speech Main points were:
- This Annual function dedicated to Ashoka Vijaya Dashami
- This school is become a model of Ambedkarite societies
- We try to impart Dr Ambedkarism and Buddha thoughts in students.
- Thorough the event we convey our message to communities,
Special Invitees speech points
Respected Mr. Kaler:
- We saw a dream to build school become model of society
- Upcoming Generation have to Learn, Practice, Develop, Spread ideology of Dr Ambedkar & Buddha.
Outcome / Result of the activity:
- Around 800, people learn importance of education thoughts of Dr Ambedkar.
- Participants get chance to develop friendship with new people who came from different state, and culture.
- Students feel more inspired by their performance in program.
- Around 8, states and international eminent personalities came to gather and present their views and thoughts.